Friday 5 July 2013

My Brother Was Taken By Death

My Brother Was Taken By Death
Deandra


One stormy and dark night when I was asleep at home all cosy in the comfort in my own bed I had a strange dream about my brother who had died years ago, but when I woke up I had  remembered what happened that dark and terrible night when me and brother as well as our friends went to DARK SHADOWS ALLEY CEMETERY.  


I thought to myself about the poor people who had died and had been buried there, most of them were my dearest friends who were so full of life and had years to come ahead of themselves. But one of them was my best friend Cecilia, she was the kindest person you could ever meet but she had died tragically in an accident.


My brother was in front of me and our friends were beside us, we were all heading for CRANKY OLD MR GEORGE SWINER’ S  grave. My brother and him were always at each others throats but I was never horrible to the poor old man and he was never mean to me but just to brother of course.


See my brother was the popular yet idiotic but horrible person who made fun of old men or people and never had any manners towards anyone except me and our parents. I felt awkward for a moment when he told me to pass the spade so he could dig up the man’s grave.


But I felt wrong about it so I told to leave him to rest and lets go home but his friends were intimidating him and telling him to dig it up. When he looked at me I couldn't believe my eyes when he would choose them over me, his own flesh and blood, his younger sister.


But when he gave me that look I gave him the spade and I walked off home, but when he was done he ran over towards me I started to not take notice of him until I looked back at him and he said to me to “Come back and we could talk it all out” but by the time I made my first step towards him, something with a bloody brown cloak  with razor sharp teeth, dark pitch black wings and  two red eyes looking straight at me took him up in the air, snapped his back and tore him apart.
I had fallen down to my knees and looked straight into it’s eyes and knew straight away that it was death itself collecting its debt. I cried and I cried hoping it was all a bad dream but the more I hoped the more I was disappointing myself.


Then the next morning I woke up in bed and found myself alone in my lonely house by myself with no older brother here to comfort me no older brother here to talk to me and especially no older brother to have around for my support.

THE END OR IS IT REALLY ? OR WILL DEATH BE COMING FOR ME AS WELL?.........




No comments:

Post a Comment