Leonardo da Vinci:
How was the scientists treated at the time of the discovery?
Leonardo da Vinci was laughed at because his inventions were way ahead of it’s time, and his inventions also were poorly invented. Due to the crude materials that Leo had possessed, the inventions he started out with were a bit unstable.
What is Leonardo da Vinci’s full name and his talents?
Leonardo’s full name was Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, part of his name was what his father was once named which was Ser Piero da Vinci. Leo had also been a talented man, he was a writer, a mathematician, a scientist and of course a famous artist.
Facts about Leonardo da Vinci:
- Leonardo da Vinci was born in 1452 on april the 15th and he died may the 2 in 1519
- He was italian and he was 67 years old when he died.
- Leonardo was the first to explain why the sky is blue. (It’s because of the way air scatters light.)
Inventions by Leonardo da Vinci:
- Leonardo Da Vinci invented a similar type of helicopter that was eventually made in the early, late 1950’s.
- The beautiful Mona Lisa, is a painting that was painted by the great Leonardo da Vinci, which is located at: The Louvre Museum Paris, France
- 10 other inventions here:Top 10 Inventions
Quotes by Leonardo da Vinci:
- Painting is poetry which is seen rather than heard, poetry is painting which is heard rather than seen.
- A painter should begin with a wash of black, because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light.
- Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward for, there you have been, and there you will always want to return.